Penne with Tomatoes, Black Olives and Goat Cheese
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian plum tomatoes||28 Ounce, with juice (796 Milliliter, 1 Can)|
|Crumbled goat cheese||3 Ounce|
|Sliced black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot pepper flakes||1 Pinch|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and saute garlic and onions by cooking for 4 minutes such that softened.
2. With the back of a spoon Stir in tomatoes, breaking them up and cook reducing the heat to medium-low until thickened for about 10 minutes.
3. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook penne 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente and drain.
4. Stir goat cheese, olives and hot pepper flakes into sauce and toss with pasta.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.