Skewered Spicy Tomato Chicken
|Chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||18 Ounce (1 Pound 2 Ounce Or 500 Gram)|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rosemary||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||9 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked couscous/Rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Serving)|
|Couscous/Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Fresh rosemary sprigs||3 (For Garnish)|
1) Soak the 8 wodden skewers in water.
2) Preheat the broiler at medium heat.
3) With a sharp knife, cut the chicken into thin slices.
4) In a separate bowl, combine honey, Worcestershire sauce and chopped rosemary.
5) Add chicken to the mixture and coat well.
6) On the wodden skewers, alternately, thread the cherry tomatoes and chicekn slices and baste with remaining glaze.
7) Place the skewers under hot broiler and cook the chicekna nd tomatoes for 8-10 minutes until chicken is tender.
8) In a serving plate, arrange cooked couscous or ice and serve the chicken over it with rosemary garnish.