Fettuccine with Cheese, Tomatoes and Italian Sausage
|Italian sausage||6 Ounce|
|Spicy italian sausages||6 Ounce, casings removed (Medium Sized)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Plum tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), canned|
|Canned diced tomatoes with juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Plum Tomatoes)|
|White wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, dried|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 1/2 teaspoon dried basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan and romano cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella||4 Ounce, finley diced|
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage meat, stirring to break up, until the pink color is gone, about 5 minutes and set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente
3. To prepare the sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook garlic until golden.
4. Stir in tomatoes, wine and basil and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in sausage and Parmesan cheese and cook until heated through.
6. Toss drained pasta with sauce, season to taste with salt and pepper, stir in mozzarella and serve.