Herbed Baked Tomatoes
|Onion powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cracker||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and grease the baking dish.
2) Place the tomatoes on a flat surface, slice their top off and scoop a little pulp out from each.
3) In a bowl, combine onion powder, basil, oregano, salt, sugar and pepper.
4) Stuff small portions of the herbs mixture into each tomato.
5) Line the tomatoes on the baking dish, sprinkle cracker crumbs on top and lastly add a drop of margarine.
6) Bake for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes turn soft and golden brown on top.
7) Serve the Herbed Baked Tomatoes hot from the oven as a starter.