|Onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (1 Level Teacupful)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
1. Wash and slice the tomatoes from the top end. Scoop the seeds using a spoon and take out the core area.
2. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3. In a baking dish, place the empty tomatoes shells and add 1 tablespoon of water.
4. In a pan, heat oil and fry onions for 5 minutes or until soft. Remove the pan from heat and mix in the mixture breadcrumbs, cheese and parsley.
5. Pour the stuffing in the tomato shells over the top.
6. Place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7. Serve the stuffed tomatoes hot with fried chicken joints and grilled chops.