Goat's Cheese and Cherry Tomato Puff Tartlets
|Puff pastry||8 Ounce, thawed, if frozen (250 Grams)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||8 Ounce, halved (Preferably A Mixture Of Red And Yellow, 250 Grams)|
|Goats cheese||8 Ounce, sliced (250 Grams, Firm Ones)|
|Chopped fresh thyme||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 220°C /425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Over a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and cut into 7 cm / 3 inch rounds.
3. On a greased baking sheet place the pastry after brushing lightly with olive oil.
4. Over each pastry round to within 2.5 cm / 1 inch of the edge arrange half of the cherry tomatoes.
5. Layer with goat’s cheese and further with the remaining tomatoes.
6. Season the tartlets with salt and pepper as per taste, sprinkle with fresh thyme and drizzle olive oil on the top.
7. Bake in the preheated oven such that the pastry is risen, crisp and turns golden brown.
8. Serve hot along with salad of bitter leaves.
Calories 655 Calories from Fat 441
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.2%
Saturated Fat 18.1 g90.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.5 mg19.8%
Sodium 465.8 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 22 g44.2%
Vitamin A 28.8% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 53.2% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet