|Tomato soup||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound, whipped|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||To Taste, chopped|
|Small onion||1 , chopped|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. In a large pan, tip in the soup and cook to boiling point
2. Gently whip the cream cheese into the soup and simmer till thick.
In a 1/2 cup cold water, pour in the gelatin and wait for it soften
3. Pour the gelatin in to the soup mixture and set aside to chill. As the mixture chills, quickly whip in the mayonnaise, vegetables and salt.
4. Fold in pecans and pour into individual wet molds to chill till set.
5. Unmold on shredded lettuce.