|Tomato juice||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Hot sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cut bread slices into heart shapes that are almost the same size as the molds.
2. Chop olives finely and whip with the cream cheese and spread bread with cream cheese mixture.
3. In a saucepan, pour in the 1 cup tomato juice and add the gelatin. Let the gelatin stand for about 5 minutes or till it starts to soften. Then place this over low heat and simmer gelatin mixture over low heat while stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and pour in the tomato juice, hot sauce, salt, sugar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce to mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into 8 1/2-cup individual heart-shaped molds and set aside to chill till firm.
6. Unmold aspics on to the cream cheese-topped bread and garnish with hot sauce-seasoned mayonnaise before serving