|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Butter a casserole dish.
3. Wash the tomatoes and cut into halves.
4. In the buttered casserole, arrange the tomatoes with the open side facing up.
5. Dot tomatoes with butter and sprinkle mustard and seasonings on top
6. In the buttered casserole, arrange the toasted bread.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until skins are shriveled and tomatoes are tender.
8. Serve the broiled tomatoes straight out of the oven as a side dish.