|Fresh spinach/2 packages, 10 ounces each frozen chopped spinach||12 Ounce|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2|
1. Cut a slice, 1/4 inch thick, off the top of each tomato. Scoop out the insides of tomatoes, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle insides with salt and set aside.
2. Cook fresh spinach in small amount of boiling water 5 to 8 minutes. Drain well; chop and return to saucepan. (Or prepare frozen spinach according to package directions; drain well.) Add butter or margarine; stir until melted.
3. Blend togetherflourand milk; add to spinach. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
4. Sieve one hard-cooked egg yolk and set aside. Chop remaining egg and egg white and add to creamed spinach.
5. Fill tomatoes with spinach mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle tops of tomatoes with sieved egg yolk just before serving.