Red Pepper and Tomato Appetizer
|Red peppers||2 , halved|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Oregano/Thyme / basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4) Season with salt, pepper, oregano and olive oil. Drizzle ½ teaspoon honey on each of the pepper.
5) Set your oven at 350 F/180 C and place the baking dish inside oven.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes until the tomatoes are tender.
7) Garnish with shredded cheese to serve.
Calories 83 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 273.5 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 48.4% Vitamin C 152.1%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet