1) In a pan boil water with salt and cook chicken breasts in it.
2) Strain and reserve 2 cups broth.
3) Keep chicken aside to cool.
4) Scrape out the chicken and remove the bones. Cut in bite-sized pieces.
5) In a frying pan heat little oil.
6) Add green peppers and cover.
7) Cook green peppers over low heat until soft.
8) Add salt, pepper and chicken.
9) Mix cornstarch in small amount of reserved chicken broth.
10) Mix broth to the chicken mixture and boil.
11) Mix cornstarch and soy sauce and cook stirring till thick.
12) Cut tomatoes in wedges and mix into chicken. Cook till heated.
13) In a plate serve Green Pepper and Tomato Chicken over rice.