|Ripe tomatoes||4 Large|
|Unseasoned croutons||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh chives||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
1. Remove a slice from the top of each tomato and scoop out the inside to within 1/2 inch of the shell.
2. Chop pulp into bite-size pieces and combine with remaining ingredients, except cheese, blending only until croutons are moistened.
3. Refill tomato shells with mixture, packing lightly.
4. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dot with butter.
5. Place in lightly oiled baking dish and bake in 350" oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and place under broiler for additional 5 minutes or until nicely browned on top.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 808 Calories from Fat 406
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.2%
Saturated Fat 26.7 g133.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.3 mg39.1%
Sodium 2066.5 mg86.1%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.3%
Dietary Fiber 14.1 g56.2%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 36 g72.9%
Vitamin A 176.1% Vitamin C 231.9%
Calcium 87.6% Iron 36.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet