|Ripe tomatoes||4 Large|
|Unseasoned croutons||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh chives||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
1. Remove a slice from the top of each tomato and scoop out the inside to within 1/2 inch of the shell.
2. Chop pulp into bite-size pieces and combine with remaining ingredients, except cheese, blending only until croutons are moistened.
3. Refill tomato shells with mixture, packing lightly.
4. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dot with butter.
5. Place in lightly oiled baking dish and bake in 350" oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and place under broiler for additional 5 minutes or until nicely browned on top.