Skillet Green Tomatoes
|White cornmeal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unripened tomatoes||4 Medium (Firm)|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||To Taste|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
1. Take medium bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, flour and cornmeal well.
2. Coat tomato slices with cornmeal mixture by dipping into it.
3. Take a 12-inch skillet and heat oil on medium heat.
4. Stir in tomatoes, allow to cook, turning halfway, for 4 minutes till both sides turn golden. Sprinkle seasoned salt and lemon-pepper seasoning on both sides.
5. Use paper towels to drain off excess oil.
6. Serve immediately.