Macaroni Casserole with Fresh Tomatos
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic spread||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grate the cheese.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook pasta as directed in the package; drain well.
4. In a pan, melt butter and sauté onions until tender; season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Gradually add milk with constant stirring; cook until sauce is lightly thickened.
6. Remove pan from heat and stir in the grated cheese.
7. In a small dish, put together crumbs and garlic spread; heat and mix well.
8. Into a greased baking dish, transfer the macaroni and cover top with buttered crumbs.
9. Bake in hot oven for 30 minutes.
10. Serve Macaroni Casserole with Fresh Tomato with a green lettuce salad.