Savory Mold A L'Ltalienne
|Breadcrumbs||30 Gram, browned|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
1. Boil the spaghetti in salted boiling water.
2. Cool and strain.
3. Cut fresh bread (without crust) into small cubes, cover with warm milk.
4. Blanch and mash tomatoes; grate cheese.
5. Butter a pyrex mould, sprinkle the inside thickly with browned breadcrumbs.
6. Fill the mould alternately with layers of spaghetti, tomatoes, bread and cheese keeping spaghetti as the top layer.
7. Season each layer with salt, pepper and paprika.
8. Pour remaining melted butter over the spaghetti.
9. Bake in a moderately heated oven for about 35 minutes.