2. Using a sharp knife, cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
3. In a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
4. Stuff the crabmeat mixture into the tomato shells and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Bake tomatoes in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until light browned on top.
6. Remove from the oven and serve as desired.
Looking for a stuffed baked tomatoes recipe? Here is a wonderful baked tomatoes with crabmeat recipe for you! The chef here has used a very few stuffing ingredients apart from crabmeat. This easy stuffed baked tomatoes recipe is simply amazing and worth trying!
How To Make Bake Tomatoes With Crabmeat Recipe Video