Chicago Pizza With Mushroom, Cheese And Tomato
|Pizza dough||1 (1 recipe, Neapolitan)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco||3 Drop (Few drops)|
|Bechamel sauce||1 (1 recipe, simple)|
|Sliced button mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||200 Gram (2 cups)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||4 Large, blanched and sliced|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Make Pizza dough as directed.
2. Heat oil and fry onions and garlic till transparent, add mushroom and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in bechamel sauce. Remove from heat.
3. Prepare pizza dough till stage 4, then unmould the dough on a floured board, knead again and roll out into a rectangle and put into a lightly oiled and floured 12" x 14" baking tin. Push the dough evenly with the fingers until it is stretched to cover the base of the tin completely. Brush oil and allow it to rise a little.
4. Press the surface with fingers a little and spread mushroom mixture evenly over the dough. Arrange tomato slices, cover with cream and sprinkle cheese, parsley and tabasco on top.
5. Bake in a preheated hot oven 240Â°C-475Â°F-gas mark-9 for 30 minutes. Cut and serve hot with salad.
Chicago Pizza with Chicken:
Follow the recipe as directed above but use 1 1/2 cups boiled and chopped chicken meat instead of mushrooms.