Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
|Crumbled paneer||150 Gram|
|Mixed boiled vegetables||12 Ounce, chopped (2 Teacups, French Beans, Carrots, Cauliflower, Green Peas)|
|Chopped green chilies||2|
1. Cut out the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the centres. Keep aside the scooped portion.
2. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
3. Add the green chillies and fry again for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the vegetables, paneer, salt and scooped tomato portion and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Fill the tomatoes with the mixture and bake in a hot oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.