Tomato Cheese Macaroni
|Macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs) (uncooked)|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Onions||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
|Buttered breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Cook macaroni in boiling, salted water, then drain, and wash in cold water.
2. Saute onions in 4 tbsp. butter
3. Add soup and milk and grated cheese.
4. Heat until cheese melts.
5. Blend with macaroni. Add parsley.
6. Pour into a greased casserole, and top with bread crumbs.
7. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes.
This can also be made using mushroom soup. Your family will enjoy it either way.