FOR GREEK SALAD
1. Combine extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, red wine vinegar, and black pepper, oregano, basil and kalamata olives in a jar. Mix it well.
2. In a bowl, place tofu and pour the dressing over it. Mix it well and let it rest for 4 hours.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine marinated tofu, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and onion. Toss it well. Let the salad stand for 5 minutes.
4. On a plate, place lettuce and serve the salad with Korean hot and spicy tofu cakes. Recipe follows.
FOR KOREAN HOT AND SPICY TOFU CAKES
1. Cut the tofu and let it rest in the fridge.
2. Preheat oven to 400*.
3. For making chili paste – In a blender, combine brown onion, ground koren chili powdered, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, brown sugar , sesame oil, rice vinegar and sri racha hot sauce. Blend till smooth.
4. In a mixing bowl, put tofu pieces and pour the chili paste over it. Mix it well with hands.
5. Pop it into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.