2. In a sauté pan, add the bacon slices and sauté until they turn crispy and starts to render fat.
3. Add the chopped pork loin. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the onion and sauté well.
5. Next goes in the mirin along with the chopped kimchi and its juice. Sauté everything together.
6. Add the Korean red pepper flakes and sugar.
7. Add ½ the chopped green onions and the chopped jalapenos. Stir to mix.
8. Meanwhile, cut the tofu into ¼ inch thick squares as shown in the video.
9. Microwave the tofu covered for 2-3 minutes.
10. Once the sauted meat looks cooked, drizzle the sesame oil over the sauted meat and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
11. Arrange the tofu squares all around the edge of a plate with the bowl of the sauted meat in the center. Serve right away.