1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
2. Wash and cut all the vegetables and tofu into large pieces.
3. Cut the stem of the jalapeno and deseed it by scooping out the seeds with a knife.
4. In a bowl put olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, lime juice, salt, cumin and pepper and mix well.
5. In a large bowl, take all the vegetables, tofu and pour the marinade into it. Mix them well to coat all the ingredients well. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the grill.
7. Stuff the jalapenos with pepper jack cheese. Wrap it up in bacon and put it on the skewer.
8. Arrange the marinated vegetables and tofu on the skewer as desired one after another.
9. Place the bacon wrapped jalapeno on the grill first. Flip once in a while and grill till it is done.
10. Put the skewers with the vegetables on the grill and cook till done. Flip once in a while to cook evenly.
11. In a serving platter, arrange the bacon and vegetable skewers and serve hot with any favourite sauce or dip.