1) In a large saucepan, put the water, white sugar gelatine powder and soy milk. Bring to a slow boil.
2) In the meantime, make the red bean paste. Boil the red beans in 200 ml of water till the beans are soft.
3) In a different pot, boil the white sugar with 100 ml of water till a thick syrup is formed.
4) Drain the beans and mash them. Mix with the sugar syrup till a paste of the desired consistency is formed.
5) To make the ginger syrup topping, mix the brown sugar with ginger and quickly boil in some water for a few minutes.
6) Put the now boiled milk and gelatine powder mixture into individual ramekins. Store in a cool, dry place till the mixture is set (20-25 minutes).
7) Unmold the now set pudding onto a serving plate and top with the red bean paste. Pour some ginger syrup topping all over and serve right away.