Easy to make Healthy Breakfast Recipe for Sun Dried Tomato And Spinach Scramble from The Delicious Revolution Cookbook by Joy Houston. Discover how to cook over 100 healthy meals that are fast and delicious at HealthyFoodsCookbook.com
16 Ounce (1 Package)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), julienned
1 Medium, diced
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Sun dried tomatoes
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), julienned
3 Clove (15 gm), minced
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over high heat and crumble the tofu into it.
2. Really squish the block of tofu in your fist so that it crumbles into small bits.
3. Add the diced onion and garlic.
4. Sauté until it just starts to brown.
5. Add the sun dried tomatoes and the zucchini.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Sauté until zucchini starts to soften.
8. Add the julienned spinach and cheese.
9. Fold gently until spinach wilts and cheese begins to melt.
Check out this recipe video for Tofu and Veggie Scramble. This is a great alternate for eggs. So if you don't eat eggs or your diet doesn't allow you to eat it, this is the perfect breakfast for you. Check out this video for the directions. Bon Appétit!