|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Skim milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|For peach sauce topping:|
|Peach puree||2 Cup (32 tbs) (About 6 Medium-Size Fresh Peaches)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a medium-size saucepan, add gelatin to water and leave to soften for 5 minutes.
2. To the softened gelatin, add skim milk and honey.
3. Place pan over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves completely.
4. Take pan off the heat and stir vanilla and almond extracts into the warm mixture.
5. Allow cream to cool and thicken slightly, stirring occasionally to keep the gelatin distributed.
6. Pour equally into six dessert or sherbet glasses.
7. Place them in the refrigerator until the mixture is set and has chilled.
8. To make the Peach sauce for topping, in a medium-size saucepan, combine peach puree and honey.
9. Blend cornstarch in water and then stir into puree.
10. Cook the sauce over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens and begins to bubble.
11. Take pan off the heat and stir in lemon extract.
12. Strain the sauce to get a smooth consistency.
13. Allow the sauce to chill as well.
14. Spoon the cooled Peach Sauce over each jelly before serving the Shilem Tofu chilled with a dessert spoon.