Tofu With Fresh Mushrooms
|Carrots||2 Medium, peeled|
|Fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce|
|Root ginger piece||1⁄4 Inch|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Tofu square||1 , drained|
|Tofu square||22 Ounce, drained, cut into 1-inch squares (1 Block)|
|Low sodium soy sauce/Regular soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||4 , cut into 1-inch lengths|
1. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the mushrooms and carrots separately.
2. With a grater or the metal blade of a food processor, grate the ginger.
3. Place a large frying pan over medium heat and heat oil.
4. Add the carrots and saute for 4-5 minutes.
5. Stir in the mushrooms and sautÃ© for 3-4 minutes more, until soft.
6. Add the ginger and garlic first, and then the tofu cubes along with the soy sauce.
7. Add the onions and sautÃ© for 1 more minute.
8. Cook for 2-3 minutes more, till the tofu is heated.
9. Stir in the green onions and toss to mix.
10. Serve hot.