1. Chop onions, celery, capsicum, tomatoes and keep them all in separate bowls.
2. In a large pot pour some olive oil and sauté the minced garlic and onions until brown.
3. Add the chopped celery and sauté add some water and then add the capsicums.
4. Pour some more water and the cover the pot, let it simmer for 5 minute or until the vegetables softens.
5. Add the tomatoes, tofu and Low carb sweet and sour sauce, cover and let it simmer for 5-8 minutes or until all vegetables are soften.
6. Serve the Low-carb Sweet and Sour Tofu hot along with steamed rice.