Tofu And Mushrooms
|Lean pork||4 Ounce, diced (125 Gram)|
|Spring onions||4 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Green pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and diced|
|Cauliflower||1 Small, broken into florets|
|Flat mushrooms||4 Ounce|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Yellow bean sauce||3 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Tofu cakes||4 , diced|
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat up oil.
2) Place pork, spring onions and garlic to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3) Add green pepper, cauliflower and mushrooms. Continue stir-frying for 1 more minute.
4) Pour in sherry and yellow bean sauce to cook for 2 minutes.
5) Add tofu and stir well. Cook for a further minute.
6) Use a warmed serving dish to serve the stir-fried mixture at once.