|Tofu||4 (Bean Curd)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Leeks||2 Small, diagonally sliced|
|Celery sticks||2 , diagonally sliced|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced (125 Gram)|
|Lean pork||4 Ounce, shredded (125 Gram)|
|Chili paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
1) Slice the tofu cakes thinly into 3 pieces. Now cut out 2 triangles from each thin slice of tofu.
2) In a wok or deep frying pan, add half the oil to heat up.
3) Add the garlic, leeks and celery to stir-fry quickly for 1 minute.
4) Fold in mushrooms and pork and continue stir-frying for 2 minutes.
5) Transfer the wok ingredients on a plate and keep warm.
6) Add the remaining oil into the wok to heat up.
7) Place the tofu and gently stir-fry for 2 minutes.
8) With a slotted spoon, remove the tofu from wok and place over paper towel to drain off extra oil.
9) Bring back the stir-fried vegetables, pork and tofu in the wok.
10) Add dried chillies, chilli paste and sherry. Stir well to cook for another minute.
11) In a warmed serving plate, place the stir-fried tofu by discarding the dried chillies. Serve at once, while it is still hot.