Baked Tofu Balls
|Tofu||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients leaving corn meal and combine all together thoroughly by hand.
3) Make small balls or flat cakes from the dough.
4) Spread corn meal and roll the balls or cakes on corn meal.
5) Use an oiled baking sheet to arrange the balls or cakes.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 30 minutes.
7) Serve the snacks warn with your favorite sauce or gravy on side.