Spinach Tofu Casserole
|Packed spinach||6 Cup (96 tbs) (Raw)|
|Caraway seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Tofu||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Sprinkling On Top)|
1) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
2) Put the spinach along with tamari and spices and sauté for a while.
3) Stir in tofu and keep on sautéing.
4) In a small baking pan, place this mixture.
5) Spread wheat germ on top.
6) Set your oven at 350° and place the casserole inside oven.
7) Bake for 10 minutes, until the tofu is brown.
8) Serve by sprinkling grated cheese on top.