Vegetable and Tofu Stir Fry
|Tofu||1 Pound, cut into small cubes|
|Red chili||1 , finely chopped (Fresh Ones)|
|Reduced salt soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||2 Teaspoon, warmed|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||2 , peeled|
|Eggplant||1 Small (Aubergine)|
|Polysaturated vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 , cut into eights|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1. Place tofu, chilli, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Using a wide-bladed vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from carrots, zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergine) and parsnip.
3. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until soft. Add carrots, zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergine), parsnip and sesame seeds and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender crisp.
4. Add tofu and marinade to pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until tofu is heated through.
5. Serve with garnish as desired.