Breakfast is the most important day of the meal and should also be delicious. Start your day with this vegan friendly Tofu Breakfast Wrap, which is also a great option for dinner as well. It is rich in protein and low in fat, thus ideal for health conscious people. Tofu Breakfast Wrap is so easy to make that you will end up making it every day, just change your salsa and you will have a different tasting tofu wrap every day.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
Extra firm tofu
1 Pound, drained and crumbled
2 Tablespoon (Made From Ground Cumin And Rosemary Etc)
1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly diced
2 (As Required)
1 Tablespoon (As Required)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated (A Handful)
1. In a hot skillet, add olive oil to coat the surface.
2. Stir in onions and sauté until translucent.
3. Into the skillet, put the crumbled tofu and cook for a while.
4. Sprinkle the seasoning on top and mix well.
5. Add the diced tomatoes and cook until warmed; do not overcook.
6. Onto a wrap, place the scrambled tofu and top with salsa, as per your taste.
7. Sprinkle grated vegan cheese on top and wrap tightly.
This video is a creation of beyondthegarden. You can visit BeyondtheGarden for complete recipes, and more videos.
Why don't you try some variation for breakfast to make it more appetizing? EJ gives you creative choices to try something different in your kitchen. Try Tofu wrap for a different taste and surely you would love it.