This a Chinese dish. It is fantastic, fast and easy recipe. Its ingredients are easily available in local store. Easy to make and good to eat dish. It can be eaten as it is or with steamed rice.
2 Clove (10 gm), sliced
4 Ounce, slice
150 Gram, fried (in black beans)
1. Heat up the oil in a pan and fry the garlic until crisp. Set aside.
2. Next pan fry the slices of egg tofu until light golden on both sides: just light golden, not dark brown.
3. Remove them from the pan and place straight on serving plate.
4. Just stir fry the mackerel and black beans for a while until it is hot, because it has already been stir fried.
5. Add a bit of pepper and some Soy sauce to taste.
6. Pour the mackerel black beans on top of the tofu and garnish with fried garlic.