Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Microwave Toffee
Microwave Toffee Recipes
Vickie Jo Ann each think their candy bark is the best Which one would YOU choose FOR VICKIES TOFFEE PRETZEL BARK GETTING READY 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. 2. Spread pretzels over pan in an even layer set aside.
Toffee Pretzel Bark vs. Chocolate Peppermint Bark
GETTING READY 1. Collect and measure the required ingredients. 2. Line 2 3 baking sheets with wax or baking paper. 3. Preheat the oven to 350 F before baking MAKING 4. In a large mixing bowl add the butters and beat with an electric mixer until soft. 5.
Peanut Butter Toffee Turtle Cookies
GETTING READY 1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C 325 F . 2. Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler and keep aside. MAKING 3. In a medium sized bowl combine butter and shortening. Cream well. 4. Add sugar and egg yolk gradually and beat well. 5. Add vanilla
Toffee Cookie Squares
GETTING READY 1. Grease a 7 inch Swiss roll tin with oil butter or baking spray. 2. Preheat the oven to 350 F 180 C. MAKING 3. To make the toffee in a heavy bottomed saucepan combine the butter sugar syrup and condensed milk. 4. Place the pan over a medium
Shortbread Toffee Pieces
GETTING READY 1. Ready a fondue pot or ceramic bowl to serve the fondue. MAKING 2. In a medium 2 quart microwave proof casserole or dish combine all the ingredients except the dippers. 3. Melt in the microwave and on HIGH power for about 6 to 7 minutes
GETTING READY 1. In a 20 cm 8 inch browning dish tip out a layer of caster sugar 2. Microwave on HIGH uncovered for 2 minutes or till the sugar melts becoming a rich dark brown in color MAKING 3. BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE HANDLING THE HOT TOFEE. With a thick glove
Coffee And Toffee Ice Cream
MAKING 1. In 2 qt. glass casserole combine butter sugar corn syrup and water and microwave at high for 10 12 minutes stirring once or twice to 300 F. hard crack . 2. Blend with vanilla and pour into 12x8 or 13x9 inch pan. 3. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and
This Almond Toffee is regarded the classic treat for my folks Delicious with the sticky toffee tinch this Almond Toffee tastes great with chocolate chips garnishing. Give it a try and this will be the easiest nut toffee that you would love to serve again and
Sprinkle pecans in a 9 inch circle on a greased cookie sheet and set aside. Rub the inside top 2 inches of a glass mixing bowl with butter and place remaining butter in bowl. Pour sugar directly onto butter avoid getting on the sides of bowl . Add salt and
Place sugar and butter in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish. Cover and microwave 5 to 6 minutes. Stir twice during cooking. Add graham cracker crumbs and beat until well blended. Spread mixture in the bottom of an 8 inch square glass cake dish. Arrange chocolate
Pecan Toffee Using Graham Cracker Crumbs
Thoroughly mix butter shortening and sugar in medium bowl. Blend in flour. Spread evenly in 8 x 8 inch baking dish. MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES. 30 SECONDS on HIGH. or until set. rotating dish 1 4 turn after each minute. Immediately sprinkle chocolate pieces on crust.
Thoroughly mix butter shortening and sugar in medium bowl. Blend in flour. Spread evenly in 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds on HIGH or until set rotating dish 1 4 turn after each minute. Immediately sprinkle chocolate pieces on crust.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM. In medium glass bowl combine caramels coffee milk and chocolate. Heat 5 to 6 minutes stirring twice until smooth. Serve with assorted Dippers. If fondue gets cool reheat 1 to 2 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9 inch square pan. Melt butter over low heat or in a microwave. Scrape into a medium bowl. Stir in brown sugar. With an electric mixer on medium speed beat until well blended about 2 minutes. Beat in egg then vanilla. 2. In a
Butterscotch Toffee Bars
1. Mix 1 4 cup brown sugar and the margarine. Stir in 1 2 cup flour. Press firmly and evenly in baking dish 8x8x2 inches. Elevate baking dish on inverted dinner plate in microwave. Microwave uncovered on medium 50 2 minutes rotate baking dish 1 4 turn.
Chocolate Toffee Bars
In 4 cup measure combine butter and brown sugar. Cook uncovered 2 minutes stirring 4 times. Add nuts. Place graham cracker squares in buttered 2 quart 12x7 baking dish. Pour syrup over crackers. Cook uncovered 1 minute 30 seconds sprinkle with chocolate pieces
Thoroughly mix butter shortening and sugar in medium bowl. Blend in flour. Spread evenly in 8 x 8 inch glass baking dish. Microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds on high or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate pieces on crust. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes until
1. Place crackers in the bottom of a well buttered 2 quart glass casserole. 2. Combine butter brown sugar and nuts in a 4 cup glass measure. Microwave uncovered at Cook Cycle 1 power level 7 for 2 1 2 to 4 minutes or until butter melts. Stir to blend. Pour
1. Place crackers in the bottom of a well buttered 10 x 6 x 2 oblong baking dish. 2. Combine butter brown sugar and nuts in a 4 cup glass measure. Microwave uncovered at Time Cook power level 7 for 2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts. Stir to blend. Pour
1. Place crackers on bottom of buttered 2 quart 12 x 7 glass baking dish set aside. Combine butter and brown sugar in 4 cup glass measure. 2. Microwave on ROAST for about 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in nuts. Pour syrup over crackers. 3. M
Cracker Toffee Pieces
Toffee Fondue is the perfect dessert for a romantic dinner. Enjoy the flavors of this delicious Toffee Fondue with your better half. Use fruits to brownies as your dippers and let Toffee Fondue play its magic In medium glass bowl combine caramels coffee milk