|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Packed grated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Mix the condensed milk, sugar and cocoanut and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes golden brown in colour.
4. Add the chopped walnuts and mix well.
5. Spread the mixture on a well-greased tin. Press and level by pressing with a wet cloth.
6. After 5 minutes, mark into small pieces. Remove when cold.