|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
1. In 2 qt. glass casserole combine butter, sugar, corn syrup and water and microwave at high for 10-12 minutes, stirring once or twice to 300°F. (hard crack).
2. Blend with vanilla and pour into 12x8- or 13x9-inch pan.
3. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and after 2 minutes spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle with nuts, pressing into chocolate and chill until cool.
5. Break into uneven pieces and serve.