Granola Toffee Crunch
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granola cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Line a baking pan with foil.
2) In a saucepan mix together butter and brown sugar.
3) Heat the butter mixture to a boil over medium heat, boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Fold the granola cereal in the butter mixture.
5) Place the granola mixture thinly on baking pan.
6) Straightaway dredge the chocolate chips over warm mixture and smear chips as they melt.
7) Let the granola mixture cool down and harden, break into pieces.
8) Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
9) Serve mixed in warm milk if desired.