Looking for a new fun way to eat breakfast? Make these mini bacon egg toast cups for your next brunch!
4 (don't do thick cut bacon)
Salt and pepper
1 Tablespoon (For greasing)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of muffin tin with melted butter.
3. In a cold non-stick skillet, lay bacon, turn the heat to medium, and let it cook for about 8 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5 on the other side, depending on the thickness of bacon. Your bacon should be pliable so that you can wrap it around the edge of the muffin tin.
4. Use a cutter to cut out little circles of toast, just big enough to fill the bottom of the muffin tin.
5. Place the toast in the muffin pan, and wrap the partially cooked bacon around it.
6. Distribute the grated cheddar cheese among the four cups, and then crack an egg into each cup.
7. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Pop the tin in oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes. Run a knife around the edge to remove it from pan.
9. Garnish with finely chopped scallion and serve hot.