1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in the egg, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Whisk for few minutes.
4. Dip the bread into the egg mixture, until evenly coated on both sides.
5. Grease a large skillet with non – stick cooking spray. Place the bread slices and cook on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
6. Serve Whole Wheat French Toast with Quick Berry Sauce.