|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
|Ham||4 Ounce, cut into 1/4 inch strips|
|Ready made mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Ounce (For Greasing)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, ham, mustard, salt and pepper together.
3) Trim off the crusts from the bread slices and toast the slices.
4) Spread each toast slice evenly with butter.
5) Spoon the cottage cheese mixture equally over the toast slices, spreading right to the edges.
6) Place under the hot grill for 2 minutes, then top with another toast slice.
7) Serve the Ham Toasts immediately.