Quick Simple Kipper Savory on Toast
|Boil in the bag kipper fillets||8 Ounce|
|Single cream||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (As Required)|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , roughly chopped|
|Toast slice||4 (Hot)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Simmer the kipper fillets in the plastic bag as per package directions.
3) Skin and place the fish in a bowl, then flake and mix the fish with the bag juices.
4) Combine the fish with a little cream to moisten.
5) Gently blend in the eggs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6) Spoon the kipper mixture evenly on hot toast slices.
7) Place under a grill for 2 minutes until thoroughly heated.
8) Serve the Kipper Savory on Toast hot.
Calories 258 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.3 mg40.4%
Sodium 270.1 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.46 g1.8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 17 g34%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 0.29%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet