|Cheese sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|White bread slices/3 english muffins||6 , split|
1) Put a small saucepan over medium heat. Add Cheese Sauce, mustard and pepper.
2) Stir the sauce until smooth and hot.
3) Take off from heat and keep it over hot water.
4) In shallow pan or skillet boil 1 inch deep water.
5) Decrease heat and simmer.
6) Break each egg gently into the saucer.
7) Quickly slip egg into water. Cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
8) With a slotted pancake turner lift out egg from water.
9) Keep on paper towels to drain.
10) Toast bread.
11) Spoon 2 tablespoons sauce on each slice of toast. Put the poached egg over it.
12) Spoon remaining sauce over eggs.
13) Garnish with a tomato slices.