Cheese On Toast
|Bread slice||2 (1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1. Using a knife, slice cheese thinly, or in a grater, finely grate it.
2. Either in a heated pan or a toaster, toast bread lightly on one side.
3. Apply butter on the untoasted side.
4. Sprinkle cheese evenly over buttered side of toast.
5. On a heated grill, grill the cheese until golden brown.
6. If you like cut off the crusts. Cut each slice in half and decorate with parsley.
7. Serve right away with chutney served separately.