Cheese On Toast
|Bread slice||2 (1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1. Using a knife, slice cheese thinly, or in a grater, finely grate it.
2. Either in a heated pan or a toaster, toast bread lightly on one side.
3. Apply butter on the untoasted side.
4. Sprinkle cheese evenly over buttered side of toast.
5. On a heated grill, grill the cheese until golden brown.
6. If you like cut off the crusts. Cut each slice in half and decorate with parsley.
7. Serve right away with chutney served separately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 583 Calories from Fat 395
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.2%
Saturated Fat 27.8 g139%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124 mg41.3%
Sodium 653 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 19 g38.1%
Vitamin A 43.2% Vitamin C 22.2%
Calcium 46.9% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet