|Reduced calorie margarine||2 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded coconut||2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Coconut extract||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Raisin bread slice||2 , toasted|
1) Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it over medium heat.
2) Take if off from heat and then stir in milk, coconut, sugar, and extracts to combine.
3) Over 1 side of each slice of toast spread half of mixture, covering entire surface.
4) To a non-stick baking sheet, transfer toast and broil for about 1 minute, 3 inches from heat source until heated.
5) Slice each piece diagonally into 4 triangles and serve at once.