|Oysters||1 Quart, shucked|
|Full fat milk||1 Quart, scalded|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Buttered whole wheat toast points||3 (For Serving)|
|Paprika||To Taste (For Garnish)|
1) Clean the oysters and strain liquid.
2) Take a saucepan and heat milk in it right before chafing time. Be careful not to scorch it.
3) Take a blazer pan and combine in it butter, seasonings and oysters with liquid.
4) Place the pan over hot water and cook until oyster begins to curl at the edges.
5) Stir in hot milk and cook for about 1 minute.
6) Serve over toast points in individual soup bowls and garnish with paprika.