|Chicken breast||1⁄2 Pound, skinned and boned, cut into pieces|
|Canned water chestnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), drained, sliced|
|Carrot||1 Medium, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Scallions||2 Tablespoon, minced (Green Onion)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon, granulated|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Pepper white||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
|Thin white bread slice||5 Ounce (5 Slices)|
|Reduced calorie tub margarine||8 Teaspoon (2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons)|
|Kale||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish, As Required)|
|Mache leaves||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish, As Required)|
|Carrot curls||1 (For Garnish, As Required)|
1. In a food processor, mix together all ingredients except bread, margarine, and garnish; pulse and process a smooth mixture is achieved.
2. Using a knife cut bread slice into 4 equal triangles.
3. Spread equal amounts of chicken mixture on tops and sides of the triangles.
4. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, pour half of the margarine and melt.
5. Place half of the triangles with the spread-side down in the skillet.
6. Cook for 4 minutes until golden; turn and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
7. Remove on a serving platter and keep aside.
8. Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the triangles.
10. Serve warm.