This is a great tea sandwich to add to your beautiful tea tray!
370 Gram, drained
Salt and pepper
Sour dough bread slices
2 , cut into 1/8 inch slices
Sharp cheddar cheese/Medium cheddar cheese
4 Tablespoon, grated
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
2. In a mixing bowl, place tuna, using a fork crumble to get very small pieces, add dill relish, mayonnaise salt and pepper, mix together.
3. On the prepared baking sheet, place the bread slices and spread the prepared mixture over it.
4. Arrange tomato slices and sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top.
5. Broil until the cheese turns brown and bubbly,
6. Cut into quarters or fingers.
7. Serve warm with tea or any other beverage of your choice.