Mushrooms On Toast
|Mushroom caps||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Garlic clove||1⁄2 Small, crushed with 1/2 level teaspoon salt|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Used For Crushing The Garlic)|
|Worcestershire sauce||To Taste|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
1) In a covered thick pan, heat butter to cook mushroom caps with garlic and salt over low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Fold in stout, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3) Reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Cook with lid off until liquor is reduced to about 1 tablespoon.
5) Serve the mixture on toast, with liquor poured round.